Monday, August 16, 2010

It's been a long time...

Hello readers, new and regular:

It's been a while since I wrote my last post on Crashing the Net, or on The Hockey Writers. Many of you have contacted me about doing a new post, and trust me, I've been wanting to do another post more than anything. However, sometimes, it's not even that easy to just up and write a new post.

It is a personal issue, and I am trying my best to deal with it. I want to have time to write like I did before, and I will soon enough. But things have just been so hectic it's been hard to even go on the internet to read anything. With my classes at American about to start and my hopes of getting everything taken care of before then, I have to focus on that first and foremost.

Yes, I know you are specualting what it is. Well guess what? I'm not telling you! But regardless, it's important to me and it must be handled before I take care of anything else.

Not to worry, I will return. I'm telling you: I WILL RETURN! It may not be until the end of September or whenever, but I will be back, so stick with me! All I ask of you all is to hope everything works out for me. The sooner the better.

Thanks for your understanding guys, and I look forward to being able to give you more of what you want - MOAR HOCKEY!

Love,
Angie

1 comment:

  1. it sounds to me you have your priorities in order

    chris http://twitter.com/sportz123dotnet

    ReplyDelete